For the purposes of this web site, off-road vehicle (ORV) includes motorcycles, motorbikes, moped scooters, mountain bikes, bicycles, all-terrain vehicles, swamp buggies, dune buggies, air boats, snowmobiles, four-wheel drive vehicles when used off-road and any other vehicle designed for and/or capable of off-road travel. All-terrain vehicles are a subset of ORVs.
In Vietnam, most ORVs are “street legal,” and thus can be driven on public roads or highways. Vehicles built for off-road travel are just that.
Off-highway vehicle: “Any motor vehicle designed for or capable of cross-country travel on or immediately over land, water, sand, snow, ice, marsh, swampland, or other natural terrain.”
“Off-highway vehicle” can mean an ATV, a dirt bike, rock crawler, gas-powered scooter, dune or swamp buggy, or any motor vehicle not designed primarily for highway use. These were formerly defined as “off-road vehicles”.
If you want to see photos of our trips, take a look at this gallery.
List and booking codes of tours we are offering:
- northwest ride (10 days): OV01
- northeast ride (7 days): OV02
- north-centre ride (5 days): OV03
- ha giang scenic ride (8-11 days): OV49
- big north ride (16 days): OV43
- ho chi minh trail ride (9-16 days): OV04, OV41, OV42, OV45
- coastal and dalat motorcycling (5 days): VMT01
- mekong delta motorcycling (7 days): VMT02
- women motorcycle tours (?? days): OV44
- day ride (1 day): OV05
- custom ride: OV06
- cycling in cat tien park (2-3 days): SBL15B, SBL15C
- mountain scenery (12 days): CV1
- hill tribes explore (8 days): CV2
- the beauty of karst valley (6 days): CV3
- big loop of vietnam (14 days): CV4
- coastal scenery (15 days): CV5
- the mighty mekong (1,2,3,4,7 days): CV6, CV7, SBL8, SBL10, SBL11, SBL12A, SBL12B
- cycling ho chi minh trail (9-10 days): CV8, CV9
- cycling around hanoi (1 day): OV07
- custom: OV06
- tours by train: OV13
- northeast trek (7 days): OV46
- bac ha trekking (3 days): OV16
- fansipan trekking (4 days): OV17
- around sapa trekking (2-4 days): OV18, OV19, OV20
- national park trekking (2 days): OV21, OV22