(5 days Central North Vietnam via Sapa, ~1,000 km)
– Tempo of the tour and the stop-over: Very good. We had plenty of time to stop for photos, short walks, coffees, etc.
– 4×4 car: A good 4×4, with a safe driver which didn’t use the horn.
– Accommodation: Always clean, both the rooms and toilets. Friendly staff on the hotels.
– Food: Very good food, we didn’t have any problem. Lots of variations and vegetarians options.
– Guide and organization: Our guide was great in all the ways, his knowledge about the ethnic groups, history, the patience.
– The price: It may look a bit pricey, but it is worth.
– How did you know about us? Friend recommendation.
– Additional comments? I did a second trip with them, this time off-road. I used the same guide again and this trip was another life time experience.
– Do you agree if we post your name, country of origin and comments, on our site? If not all then what details?
Full name: Rodrigo Olivieri & Manu Tonani
Address: from Brazil, living in Thailand.
Below is the video of Rodrigo Olivieri & Manu Tonani’s 4×4 tour in late 2014. Rodrigo Olivieri has been working on another great film of 8 days motorbike off-road tour to Ha Giang – his second trip with us just three weeks after this 4×4 tour.
For more customers’ reviews of Offroad Vietnam 4×4 tours, please follow this link